Sunday, February 08, 2009

He's how old?

Myles, had his 5th birthday party over the weekend. He had a choice of a pool party or a bowling party.

What do you think he chose? I'll let the shoes do the talkin'.


Who doesn't want to rent a pair of shoes to sweat in for an hour??




Someone certainly likes her rental shoes...

Kiss me...I'm wearing rental shoes.

Chase watched a lotta the action via Grammie's lap.He even posed for the camera once or twice.
Everyone had a lot of fun bowling. Aron and I tried to practice a little by going bowling with our friends last weekend but, alas, we still we not good. Aron bowled an 80 and I bowled an 83.
The kids all bowled, too. Their scores were not the best and they were a little (read into that A LOT) overconfident from playing Wii bowling. Sometimes, Luke was a little hard to find so that he could take his turn. Mostly, because he was continuously at the buffet of food that Robin had set up. I guess he stole quite a few peoples bowls of chips and pretzels. My kid the thief!

1 comment:

Tori :) said...

hey, i'd steal bowls of chips and pretzels, too!