Sunday, February 08, 2009

Battle of the Titans



Loser

(I'm not labeling him a "loser" I'm just making sure you know it's my Dad in the video. My Dad who lost. Lost to me. The Winner.)


I love how he rolls it, dances, and completely doesn't pay attn to where it goes.

My Dad can't stand to lose. There. I said it. Now it's out there. He hasn't bowled in like 20 years (at least...maybe more) but he used to be fairly decent at it from what I hear. He even took a bowling class in college, I believe.

Because he can't stand to lose, it's that much more fun to rub it in his face. I mean, yeah, I could've been the bigger person and let it go, but what fun is that? I mean, did I have to get right in front of him and point in his face and scream "LOSER!" like 5 times in a row? No, probably not. Did I have to chant "Who is the winning team? I am the winning team! Is he not the losing team? Yes, he is the losing team! Winning team! Losing team! Winning team! Losing team!" No, I guess not. I mean, did I take the above video with the intention of posting it on the blog after I beat him? Well, quite frankly yes, but that's beside the point.

(Winning team! Winning team!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
You're still my baby and I love ya. If I'd been up against the grandkids, I would have let them win by a lot more than ONE pin.

Tori :) said...

annie, i think he's saying he LET you win...