Sunday, February 01, 2009

Chase: The Expose

I've decided that Chase is the most surly, crabby baby I've ever met. He's Mr. Fussy Pants...nothing ever makes him happy...I mean, look at all the pix if you need proof.
Exhibit A: See? Crabby. He won't even give a full smile for the camera. Probably thinks he's too good to give a whole smile for Aunt Annie.

Exhibit B: See? He's putting his hand up to shield my camera. You too good for Aunt Annie the Paparazzi? Snob.


Exhibit C: See how menacing he is? Yeah, he's scary. Thoughts of him coming after me keep me up at night. He haunts my dreams!
Exhibit D: See how he's trying to make Ella's baby doll come and sit in his lap? I think she's too scared to move.
Exhibit E: See how he's pushing Ella? He could just get up and walk away but no, he's gotta push and exert his physical superiority. One word: Bully.
Exhibit F: Need I even mention that he's slapping baby doll? It's all fun and games til Baby Doll gets slapped in the face... then it's just a future in crime for this guy.

No comments: