Monday, March 15, 2010

FINALLY! I think she may have picked up something from my end of the gene pool

Yup, this is all her creation (basically, I gave her one layer of cake, some extra choc dipped strawberries, the extra choc frosting and helped her make a giant E.
This is mine.

Here they are dipping extra strawberries in the leftover melted white chocolate


Get away from my cake, lady!

I enjoy making cake and other desserts as well as cooking in general. You may recall this from posts like this and this.

I made a cake a week or so ago to take to a GNO. I had some leftover ingredients and Ella said she wanted to make a little somethin somethin with it. I tossed the extras in her general direction and went on my merry way. She did an awesome job with her cake. The only thing I helped her with was making the big E in the middle. Everything else was her.
So proud!

No comments: