Monday, March 22, 2010

He makes me nervous

I put this picture in (stolen from my friend, Jim) for reasons two fold: 1.) Aron loves bacon and maple 2.) Aron's a touch salty, a touch sweet.

So Aron called me this morning and wanted to know my username and password for the blog. He has never, in all the 4 yrs I've been running this thing, shown any interest in how to get in it let alone potentially wanting to be a guest blogger. If there's some weird, random post in here sometime, just assume that it's from him.

He makes me nervous.

(In all reality, he's probably just going to make the blog into a book for the kids like we've been talking about for a while now. He's so cute when he thinks he's being sneaky. Too bad I'm onto him cause he can't sneak anything past me at this point in our relationship)

No comments: