Saturday, November 21, 2009

Finally! The last birthday party!







We had Ella's birthday party with my family today. I tried to make a cake complete with fondant (you may recall that Ella's into it). It wasn't the most awesome thing ever but I think she enjoyed it all the same. I'll try to make it bigger and better for next year. For those of you who are interested--it was a vanilla bean cake with citrus frosting (lime and orange). The lighting is bad in the pictures but it was a lavender fondant with royal blue circles/flowers on the side and pink hearts on top.

2 comments:

Tori :) said...

i love it. and i think you should make ME a vanilla bean cake!

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

I'm doing a little blog catch up today and your cake is FABULOUS! I'm very impressed, niece Annie!!!