Wednesday, December 02, 2009

RIP Nellie Jane

^Baby Jane was pretty cute...

I'm sorry to have to give this update but our kitty, Jane (you may remember Jane from these posts #1 , #2 , #3 (there are more...just do a search of "Jane" in the search box at the top of the blog) is no longer with us. We parted ways a few months ago due to what I considered unacceptable behavior from her and she went to live in my in-laws barn. About a month ago, she became missing ...with no sign of her since then, we are assuming the worst. I'm not sure if the kids have figured it out yet and I'm not going to tell them until they directly ask me.

3 comments:

Mom said...

I'm not strong enough to hear this right now. May I just say, "Pre-K".

Annie said...

I'm not the one who forgot to pick up the kid on time, Mom. He cried himself to sleep last night.

Tori :) said...

oh jeez, annie. i hate reading this. :(