Saturday, December 26, 2009

What to do...what to do...


I knew this day would come but I've been trying to put it off in my mind as long as possible.

Ella has decided she wants to have some friends over.
Don't get me wrong...I'm excited that she's making friends and everyone's getting along. HOWEVER, I have concerns like
--I don't know any of their parents
--I don't know anyone's last names to look up their numbers in the phone book (IF they're even in the phone book)
--How many do you invite?
--Will people really let their children come over to my house if they don't know me/Aron?
--How do I entertain a bunch of little girls??
ACK!!
Ella says she would like a Valentine's Day tea party with all of her girl classmates (there are 11 including E). Think I can pull that off??

3 comments:

Con said...

I have found that some people are glad to get rid of their kids for a while, however, some parents might want to stay at the party. A tea party? Ugh! I like boy parties better - send them outside where they can beat each other up!!

Tori :) said...

let me know if you need to have Auntie T come to your rescue. a valentine's day tea party sounds delightful! in fact, Grannie Lannie left some crafting & toy stuff that would be fun to incorporate...

Paula said...

A tea party sounds lovely! Ask Ella what she wants to do; she will plan it for you. Just make some pretty little cookies and finger sandwiches and let them drink tea or something else that's warm and yummy. Does she have a tea set? Con may be able to help you out there.