Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Shop til you drop

Ella and I don't have the chance very often to shop with no boys around to pester us (ehem, Luke) but over the weekend, we had the chance to shop quite a bit. We decided to have a fun girly day with our fave Auntie T (my friend Tori). E and I went to the Lodi outlet mall. Normally, I'm not a huge outlet mall person because I think you can find equally good deals at the regular mall if you look carefully (except for one outlet mall in Michigan where I've been known to make my Dad my Bag Boy and send him back to the car with my purchases multiple times. You may remember this trip from this post) but we managed to find some cute stuff at a great price.

After we were done at the mall, we went to my FAVORITE candle factory EVER, A I Root where I spent enough money to earn 2 free candles. Tori tried to curb my spending by asking what my Mom would think if she saw me spending this much on candles. I told her to be quiet because my Mom would be rather proud and probably would yell at her for not buying enough. Besides, I don't buy any other candles any other places (I'm a candle snob) so I feel justified buying something that is such an awesome product. (Ok, my AI Root testimonial is done now).

After that, we went to the Larchmere district in Cleveland for their holiday stroll and Bazaar Bizarre full of unique crafters. I got an awesome screen printed scarf from this person along with some cute headbands for Ella from this person.

Ella had a BLAST doing all the fun girly stuff with Auntie T. I wish I would've gotten pictures of the event but I was so busy having a good time that I forgot to get my camera out!

1 comment:

Tori :) said...

i forgot to get my camera out, too. i had it with me, i just never got around to taking pictures. we'll just have to do it again sometime soon. :)