Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ella's World Beautification 2009 edition







Oh Ella...you crack me up. You like to plan little touches of cuteness around the house that I wouldn't even think of (See also, Ella Beautification/World Dominance posts. Click on both Ella Beautification and World Dominance for flash backs to 2 previous posts).
Her latest efforts include assigned seating at our kitchen table (see also above). She also made a cute little bracelet for my Grandma (her G.G.) to wear.
*
Le sigh.
*
On a funnier note, she asked me yesterday if I could text Santa to tell him that she wanted more Strawberry Shortcake items for Christmas. I decided this was a good idea and we now have ALL of your fictitious gift giving folks on the texting hotline (you know, the E Bunny, the tooth fairy, etc.).

No comments: