Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Ella World Beautification Project

The Victim
The Perpetrator
Victim Number 2
Ella has been on a crusade lately. She wants to make the world a prettier place. She's started with my house and things in our house. The first thing she beautified was Jane. We all know how I feel about Jane (I dreamt the other night that some random person came up to me and wanted Jane to come and live at their house which meant I could be free of her and her neurotic ways. I woke up with the biggest smile on my face until I looked over and saw Jane was licking my arm trying to wake me up. That same night, my friend Connie said that she dreamt that she won $100,000. I've never dreamed about winning a large sum of cash. I dream of getting rid of our anxiety-driven cat) so I found this rather amusing. Jane is now sporting a sweet baby blue ribbon on her collar. Since then, Ella has run around the house putting ribbons on everything. See also Victim Number 2, a.k.a my fridge. One might ask how she gets these ribbons--those were courtesy of Aunt Robbie who gave us a big bag of assorted ribbons for Ella's hair. One might also ask how she gets the ribbons on her victims. That would be my fault. How do I say no to such a cute little face?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can Ella do with a tired out 40 year old working Mom of a toddler and an adolescent? Can she beautify me? It might take more than a ribbon. But, if it works for Jane...

Anonymous said...

What a sweet, sweet girl!!