Saturday, May 26, 2007

The less than thrilled to be there...

I think he may have taken this picture himself

Not everyone was thrilled to be there watching all the other girls (and one boy) perform. Myles and Luke were both a little, um, bored unless Ella was on stage. Luke did a lot of running back and forth between Aron and Aunt Annie and swinging on this railing. Unfortunately, Luke decided to take off and streak up the center aisle. He made it 3/4 the way to the stage before Aron could catch him. When Ella was up on stage, Myles screamed out "ELLA! THAT'S ELLA UP THERE!" I don't think she heard him because if she did, she probably would've yelled back at him. She must've really been concentrating on dancing : )

1 comment:

Tori said...

aron definitely got his exercise. lukie was cracking me up with all the ants in his pants. he thought about sitting with me a couple of times, but my stunning shoes intimidated him. ;)