Saturday, May 26, 2007

My name is Lukie...and my Aunt Annie beats me...



No, Aunt Annie doesn't really beat him. Luke went and hung out with Aunt Annie and Granny Lindy yesterday. Somehow he ended up taking a tumble down Lindy's porch steps. Nobody quite saw what happened but by the looks of him we're guessing he took a nose dive off the steps and landed on his forehead. Poor Lukie. The funniest part of it is that he was so proud of it. He kept going up to people and pointing to his head saying "Bang..............head............"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures just crack me up. He looks like he just got out of the boxing ring! It goes well with the "Whachoo talking bout, Willis" look in the wagon picture above.

Tori said...

he also thinks his bump makes him look tough. my mom asked him if he thought so...his face lit up and he shook his head vigorously in agreement.