Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Last of the Halloween pix











We're having a hard time figuring out how to dress the kids for next year. Part of me says we should probably start letting them figure it out on their own but the other part of me says it's just too darn much fun picking a theme and dressing them accordingly. Ideas tossed around for next year include the following:




1.) Each of the kids will be dressed as the main character from fast food restaurants (Wendy of Wendy's, the Colonel of KFC, etc.) and the wagon would be fashioned to look like a big bucket of chicken or a Happy Meal box.




2.) The kids could be superheros (Wonderwoman, Superman, etc) and who knows what the wagon could be.


What do you all think? Take a moment to clickety click in my poll.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures but Natalie is still waiting for a new video of Luke signing.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, meant SINGING!

Annie said...

Um, Natalie is waiting or JEANNE is waiting so she doesn't go crazy? I've misplaced my cord to upload my pix/videos but I'll look again today. Never fear!