Thursday, April 05, 2007

Who's Mommy's Little Man?

Gonna climb the highest mountain, cross the widest sea. . .or just go poopy in the potty
We've been trying to gradually introduce potty training to Luke. He can usually go peeps when we put him on the potty but today he took it a step further. I had him on the changing table and I asked him if he wanted to go peeps. He looked at me and said "Poopy." Poopy, huh? That sounds like a plan to me. I took him in the bathroom and put him on the potty and magic happened. That's right, folks. Peeps and poopy all at one time. I think I got a little misty.
No, I didn't
BUT Luke was so proud of himself that he hopped off and started clapping. Then he started saying "Daddy, Daddy." Yup, we had to call Daddy and tell him of the great accomplishment. I think Daddy got a little misty.
No, he didn't.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet Jamie will cry when Simon goes poopy in the potty:-)

Anonymous said...

He looks so proud! Now I'm getting a little misty. (no, I'm not).