Saturday, April 28, 2007

Two Quick Notes


First of all, I need to update my grand total of donations for my walk tomorrow. I raised $325! Woo hoo!

Second of all, Aron and I had a little day trip with the kids today to Yellow Springs (by Dayton)for a little shop hopping and nature walking (they have a really cool state park there) and happened to run into Dave Chappell! Aron quickly ran to the opposite side of the street to take his picture. Yeah, I'm sure Dave didn't notice the moron standing across the road holding his 19 month old kid on his shoulders with one hand and trying to work the zoom on the camera with the other.
P.S. If you don't know who Dave is, I'm not going to bother to explain him but I will let you know that he's the one with the thing of coffee in his hand.

2 comments:

Tori said...

yeah, if that isn't dave chappelle, it definitely looks like him.

Tori said...

PS -- you actually went BACK to Dayton after last summer's reception directions fiasco?!?!?