Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Bubbles...tiny bubbles...



It's spring time and we all know what that means to my kids...bubbles. My friend, Paula, gave the kids some leftovers bubbles from her daughter's wedding a few weeks ago and ever since the kids have been dying to go outside and blow bubbles. Unfortunately, the bubbles from the wedding didn't last long (especially when Ella spilled half of them when she leaned over to pick up something) so I bought the kids more.

It was all fun and games until Luke kept trying to eat the bubble wand. Then it was time to stop and play some soccer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sniff...My first mention in the blog! I feel so loved.

Tori said...

yeah, so this is a far cry from Daryle's wedding last June when Luke got really mad at me for blowing bubbles in his direction.