Monday, April 23, 2007

What's in a name?

Myles came over last Thursday after story hour so I could take he and Ella to a nature class at the state park. I took him potty at my house before we went. I'm not used to the, ehem, mechanics of pottying with boy parts but I do remember that Aunt Robbie always tells Myles "Weinie down." So, you know, when in Rome and all, so I put him on the potty and said "Winkie down, My, so you can go peeps." He looked and me and shook his head and said "It's not a "winkie," Aunt Annie, it's a weinie and you don't "go peeps," you pee."

Thank you for schooling me, Young Skywalker.

2 comments:

RMJMJ said...

Seriously don't you know a wenie when you see one. Poor Lukie, he's so gonna get his ass kicked for going peeps with his winkie! Where should I direct Myles therapy bill?

Anonymous said...

Robin has a point there, Anna. Peeps with a winkie? Occasionally Sam will say he's taking a whiz with his weinerschnizel! Get with the times, girl!!