Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I'm a believer...Not a trace... of doubt in my mind...



Man, I love that song--who doesn't love SmashMouth, ay? Anyhoos, we took Ella and Myles to the local library last night and saw a children's theater group perform Henny Penny. For those of you not up on your children's stories, this is the one with the chicken that thinks that the sky is falling (aka Chicken Little, Chicken Little the sky is falling). It was very cute. The kids had a great time. Ella enjoyed every moment of the blatant silliness and costumes. The sky is falling--I'M A BELIEVER, BABY!

We happened to see someone we knew from high school there. Well, at least we think we knew this guy from high school anyway. We went in the building to sit down and 2 rows in front of us was this guy with his kids and wife who turned around and was like "ARON! MAN! Great to see you!" So, he and Aron sat around and talked a bit about what was new and did your general b.s.'ing kind of talk. When they were done, I turned to Aron and mouthed "Who is that?" To which Aron mouthed back "I have no clue." We're still not 100% sure--guess it's time to get out the old yearbook. It never fails--every time we go somewhere, someone recognizes Aron. Could be that he looks the exact same as he did in high school. Every time I go somewhere, no one recognizes me. I must look very different or am very forgettable--maybe a combo of the two.

Check out the cute pics of the 2 Henny Penny followers.

No comments: