Sunday, April 30, 2006

Poor Jane


Here's a pic of my beloved Jane. Sometimes I kind of feel bad for her. She had a luxury life 2 1/2 years ago complete with 2 humans giving her their undivided attention and fighting for her love (ok, so maybe Aron wasn't really fighting me for her love but whatever). Now she's got 2 extra "roomies" (Ella and Luke) and no fighting for her love. Her roomies' hobbies include pulling her tail and whiskers and poking her in the eyes. It's no wonder the poor thing has irritable bowel syndrome, colitis, frequent bladder infections, and a nervous personality. She also can't eat Purina brand cat food because one of the dyes in their food doesn't agree with her belly (see also colitis and irritable bowel syndrome). She's been banished to the garage at night for reasons I'll not go into. I thought she could use a little self-esteem boost so I took her picture. For some reason, she looks a bit crabby and put out. Poor Jane.

1 comment:

Annie said...

sounds like Jane needs to come and live at your house...