Friday, April 21, 2006

Craft time!


Ah, story hour. The hour of fun. One of Ella's favorite times of the week. The hour for reading, dancing, and most importantly..........CRAFTING! Man! Ella sure loves a good craft. Now that she's one of the older kids in story hour (for the 0-3 lap- sit group we go to), she having a seriously good time with the craft. So much of a good time that she doesn't want to think about anything else. Everytime Miss Lori would finish reading a book, Ella would run over to the door and look at me like "Let's go people! Let's get crafting." Yesterday's selection was a flower made out of a popsicle stick and a cupcake wrapper. It involved coloring the wrapper and popsicle stick and then glueing the two together.


Here's a pic of the kids in their Easter attire. I always enjoy the look of fear that Luke gets whenever we have Ella hold him by herself. Poor Luke. I decided that Ella and Luke probably have the worst Easter bunny ever (me). First of all, I forgot to buy Luke a basket for himself. He had to share Ella's basket. Second of all, I totally forgot to buy any candy to leave in the basket. To remedy this, I ended up taking a few pieces of candy I had put in a candy dish from the previous weekend with the Easter bunny at the state park and stuffed them into the one plastic egg I happened to have. Third of all, I didn't buy any of that green grass stuff that you're supposed to put in the basket. Sigh. My poor children will be scarred for life with an E Bunny like that. The Easter bunny brought Luke a couple books (think Peter Cottontail) and a little fuzzy chick. The Bunny brought Ella a t-shirt, dress up shoes, and a light-up Nemo pen.

No comments: