Sunday, April 02, 2006

And so it begins...


Well, boys and girls, we officially entered a new chapter in Ella's learning. She has figured out that some people are boys and some people are girls. She knows she and Mommy are girls and that Luke and Daddy are a boys. If you ask her what Myles is, she says his last name. She also says that for Uncle Jeffy and Aunt Robbie. With prompting, she will eventually tell you that Jeffy is a boy and Robbie is a girl. The other night in the tub, she looked down at herself and said "circles." I couldn't figure out what she was talking about until she then said "Nipples. Boobies." Oh, I think I'm in trouble, ladies and gentlemen. I think I'm in trouble.

Here's a pic of Luke enjoying a good cooking magazine. He will make some woman very happy someday if he can cook. Heck, he'll make his Mommy very happy someday if he can cook. We learned today at my grandparents that he enjoys pickle juice. I think he would've also eaten the rice chex that Ella was eating there if I would've let him. I think I'll wait a few more weeks until he's 6 months old and then try Cheerios and maybe graham crackers.

We went to Uncle Jeffy and Aunt Robbie's last night. They had gone out with some friends so my parents were watching Myles. We decided to throw Myles and Ella into the tub together. Suffice it to say that there was much splashing, giggling, and squirting each other with their respective tub toys. Those little hams!

No comments: