Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Clearing the air...

A number of you (not just you, Jamie) have been concerned about the times that I blog and have noted that the times are around 1 or 2 AM. Fear not, my friends. I am not actually getting up at these atrocious times just to blog out our life for you. It's because the blog was set up in Pacific time rather than Eastern time (it defaults to PST unless you change it in your settings). I had been lazy up to this point and not changed it. I have now corrected this and the times are now in EST--it also corrects old posts. Sorry for the confusion and/or concern.

P.S. Yes, I do sometimes blog before I go into work so the 4:30 or 5 AM post times are correct.
P.P.S. I also changed the setting so that you can leave a comment without needing a username or account with blogger. If you feel the need to comment, feel free!

No comments: