Saturday, April 29, 2006

Frightening? Intriguing? You make the call.


So over Easter, Ella decided she wanted to capture a couple lady bugs and put them in a container to have as pets (I know...yuck...but whatever). She took them along to the pediatricians when she went last week. Thank goodness the nurse didn't freak out when Ella tried to show her "friends" to her--the nurse must have a bug-lovin kid, too. Anyway, it's now what, like 2 weeks later? THE STUPID THINGS ARE STILL ALIVE! How? Shouldn't they have died by now? Am I doomed to have a kid that perpetually carries around her ladybugs in a container? I'm thinking that maybe Ella's ladybug friends may have to meet their demise by way of my trash can pretty soon. Oops! Did I say that out loud? Does that make it pre-meditated? Be gone, Ladybugs, BE GONE!!

1 comment:

Annie said...

They're already d-e-a-d. Ella thinks they're sleeping, though. We're thinking about doing replacements this weekend so call off Grannie Lannie.