Sunday, April 23, 2006

I thought Sunday was supposed to be a day of rest!


Today was pretty busy, too. We went to church this morning--Poppy even decided to come with Grammie which was a special surprise. After church, we went to GG and Pawp's (my Grandma and Grandfather) house. Ella ran right in to their living room and searched around for my Aunt Pam and Uncle Jack who are sometimes there when we stop by. She looked all around saying "Pam? Pam?" I told her that they couldn't come this weekend and I think she was kind of disappointed. She quickly got over it, though, when GG called her from the kitchen because she had a plate of donuts. Luke even got in on the action by eating some of the cream filling--tasty. She then stuffed herself with Chex mix and chocolate milk. I think my kid has a hollow leg or something.

We spent most of the day cleaning the garage and doing general cleaning. Ella rode her tricycle around in our driveway and helped Aron clean.


Here's a pic of Luke--Ella decided he needed some sunglasses to go with his jammies. I guess he's lucky...at least she didn't decide he needed a purse...

No comments: