Sunday, August 12, 2012

Playdate with Tolly, et al

We got together the other day at the playground with our buddy, Tolly, and her beautiful children (aka Jason and Troy).  They also brought along their buddy, Rachael. 

Tolly watches the kids for me after school when I have to work.  They love every single second that they get to spend with her and are very sad when I come to pick them up.  It would be kinda sickening if it weren't so darn cute.  I've known Tolly since I was about 8 when we were in the same 2nd grade class.  She's one of the very few people I would trust to watch the kids for me.  I don't think there's anything they could say/do/act in a way that would shock her which is good for me!
(that's Tolly on the left)

Rachael, Troy, Ella, Luke, and Jason.  Yes, Jason and Luke are the same age.  I told Luke he needs to keep Jason as a friend forever if for nothing more than the use of him as his henchman or enforcer-type guy.

I wouldn't have normally included this pic because it looks like Ella's on drugs but look at the way Troy (second from the left) is looking at Ella.  Can you say "little boy crush?"

No comments: