Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Blog Book Club

Dear Blog Readers,
I would really like to belong to a book club.  *Sigh*  Since I don't belong in a club, I'll force my reading on you. 

Since I'm finding myself with more time on my hands, I'm hoping to get back to reading more.  My new occupation allows me to be like a kid in a candy store...an alcoholic in a liquor store...a strawberry in a crack house (choose whichever euphamism you enjoy most.  I won't tell you which one I like the best although I think you can probably guess)...
Don't actually click to look inside...I stole the pic from Amazon.  Click this link instead.
This will be my first selection for myself.  If you wanna get crazy and read it, too, I'll love you forever.  

Ok, maybe I won't love you forever, but I'll like you long enough to discuss the book then immediately forget your name.  That's about as good as you'll get from me so I'd take it.

Sincerely,
The Strawberry

No comments: