Thursday, December 30, 2010

Work around

Here I am at Lindy's house with my Christmas gifts from her. She unknowingly tried to derail me from my goal of using up all of my bath products (you may remember that goal from this post right here) by buying a Bath and Body Works gift card for me for Christmas. Good for me that I'm finally out of all products except lotions (I still have 3 or 4 more to go) so I was able to go and purchase a lot of shampoo and conditioner as well as some shower gel at their after Christmas sale. Score one for me!

Side note: The Bath and Body Works gift card for Christmas is an awesome gift due to the super sale they do from 12/26 until sometime in January.

Post side note: I'm wearing my other gifts from Steve and Lindy in the picture above, too (gloves, black scarf)

No comments: