Saturday, December 25, 2010

Pre-Jinjyfest par-tay

Today we had my parents and Aron's parents over for a Christmas meal. We decided to break out some gingerbread fixins just like Auntie T has taught us and have a little gingerbread house making extravaganza. Enjoy (I know we did)!


Aron in the foreground, Grandpa Steve (Aron's Dad) in the background
Luke in the front on Grammie's (my Mom) knee, Ella in the pink robe with Poppy (my Dad) beside her.
Poppy's creation (aka the manger complete with sheep, wisemen, Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus (nice, Dad)
Stevie on the left, Lindy on the right (Aron's parents)
I think you know this guy...
...and this girl


2 comments:

Tori :) said...

i don't know whether to love this or be jealous about it. ;)

my mom is sending me back from my visit with a new way to build gingerbread houses...

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Hey ~ I know two of those people ~ Stevie and Lindy ~ looks like fun!