Sunday, December 19, 2010

Nice to know where I rank...


Who am I fooling...I was replaced with this little kitty years ago...

Recently, Ella and I took a little road trip to Cleveland to go to Bazaar Bizarre with Auntie T and our new buddies, Arlene and Vincent. On the way home, I asked Ella what the best part of the day was. She told me "Hanging out with Auntie T, buying a this little elephant, buying a headband (from some other vendor), and hanging out with Mom. That puts you in 4th place."
.
Makes you a little warm and fuzzy to be in 4th, doesn't it?...course, there's no trophy for fourth place...just a hand shake and a "fair thee well."

4 comments:

Tori :) said...

I don't know how it feels to be 4th, but it sure does feel good to be 1st! ;)

Con said...

Awwww...she's just like her Mommy!

Unknown said...

Oh,the glories of motherhood :) So...does that put Vin and I in the honorable mention category? lol! I think that if Vincent and Ella ever manage to have a real conversation, those 2 may just take over the universe!

Tori :) said...

Hey, look! It's Arlene! :D Woot, woot!