Thursday, December 09, 2010

Tooth Fairy--FINALLY!

Ella was almost the last kid in her class to lose her first tooth (there's one other kid that hasn't lost one yet.) It happened over Thanksgiving right before she was set to spend the night at Lindy's (Aron's Mom) house. We slipped a dollar to Lindy and she got to play the role of tooth fairy that night.

I kept forgetting to take a picture of her with her gaping hole until tonight. She was a bit resistent....

"Hey E. Lemme see your big, nasty tooth hole so I can get a picture."
"No."
"Why you gotta be like that? Lemme see!"
"No. Are you gonna blog this?"

"Of course, I am. Who do you think you're talking to?"
"No. No. No. No. Don't wanna"
"Come ooooooon! Do you want to eat dinner tonight or what? I'm not making it until you show me your missing tooth." Insert crossed arms here.

"It's taco night..."

"Fine!"

2 comments:

RMJMJ said...

I think I need to pull the other one!

Con said...

Yea Ella!!