Sunday, June 17, 2007

There's a day to honor THIS guy??

The men in my life
Today was father's day so the kids and I decided to give Aron a day on rather than a day off (good idea, kids). So we started the day off by going to church then after church we went to my grandparents house to change clothes. After a quick clothes change (and the kids picked up a handful of candy each, courtesy of GG--my grandma), we went out to brunch at Aron's favorite hole-in-the-wall restaurant where he ate tons of breakfast food all smothered in a white gravy. Aron loves anything you can smother in a white gravy (but won't eat food served to him in a basket like at Red Robin--where's the logic there? I don't know but let's move on). After that, we drove to.................................
THE ZOO!!

No comments: