Sunday, June 17, 2007

A Little Unclear On the Concept

You want me to WHAT?!
Yeeeeee-ha!

At Easton, there's a great kids fountain that has a nice, big area for kids to run around in the water, splash around, and generally just have a good time. At first, Ella was a little hesitant to go in the water and didn't quite understand that she was intentionally supposed to get in the water and that Mommy/Daddy really wouldn't get mad if she got her clothes wet. I think eventually she caught on...no?
Lukie had a little had time with the concept, too. He kept trying to take his shorts and diaper off. I didn't realize what he was doing until I heard the woman next to me start to laugh and I realized Luke's pants were half-way down his crack. What can I say? He's likes to be au natural.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the Yeeeee-haa picture looks like Anna!!