Sunday, September 10, 2006

Ella's First Crush

Ella has been crushing on someone lately. I'm a little torn about how I feel about it, though, for 2 reasons. 1.) He's a much older man (think 60) and 2.) he's a relative (think my Dad's cousin). That's right, it's my Dad's cousin, Ralph, who is aka our realtor. We're selling our house (this has started just recently and came about rather suddenly so if I haven't told you all about it, I apologize now but we've been crazy busy) so he's been over a few times lately. He came over last Tuesday to take pix of the house to put online and my Mom said when she told Ella that he was coming over, she wanted to wear a dress and fix her hair just so. Also, she likes to call people which is why some people get called frequently (think Grammie and Steve). She was in a calling mood the other night and had already talked to Grammie and Steve so I asked her who she wanted to call next. She said she wanted to call Ralph. I tried to redirect her and asked if she wanted to call Aunt Annie. She said no that she wanted to call Ralph instead. I think I crushed her when I told her that I couldn't do that.

Ah, young love.

No comments: