Monday, April 08, 2013

Sprinkles! (Yes, please!)

While in Chicago, we made a pit stop at Sprinkles Cupcakes.  (Don't know what it is?  Click my wikipedia link.)  It's owned by Candace who is a judge on Cupcake Wars (clickety-clack on the links for more info).  Luke was very happy to try out the Cupcake ATM.  Yes, we're a family that feels strongly about the Food Network in case you can't tell.  Stop judging me or I'll unleash my fury about your Duck Dynasty, Toddlers and Tiaras, and Hoarding: Buried Alive, mmmk?
 
I'll take one of theeeese....


Yup, seems like I need one of these, too...



We ended up going inside the bakery and may have ended up with a few cuppies to take back to the hotel.  (L to R: First row Brown Sugar Praline, Ella's Chocolate Marshmallow, Luke's Chocolate Marshmallow  Second row Coconut, Black and White, Double Chocolate)
 
"You're going to come and live in my
tummy now, little coconut lover."


No comments: