Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spreading the love

I will now assault you with advertisements for my two new loves: Bags by Lora and Starwick Candles

Sorry the pics are small. I copied them from Etsy and that's all the bigger I could get it without distorting it.


Need a new purse? I did so I went on Etsy and found this one. It's made by Bags by Lora and I am it's proud, new owner. It's big without being overly huge and is darling. A friend of mine told me that it looked like me (I'm taking that as a compliment). Love it, too? Click on the Bags by Lora link and get one (or at least one like it cause you wouldn't want to have the same one as me and have me think that you're my stalker, right?)!

Need some awesome candles? Long time blog readers will recall that I am the teensiest bit particular about my candles but don't always have the time to travel 1.5 hours to go to my fave candle shop. Starwick Candles is a locally owned and operated Dayton, Ohio company. If you don't do Etsy, I believe you can also find them at the Dayton Farm Market Thurs thru Sundays. I can personally vouch for their Cherry Almond, Peach Jam, and Marmalade scents. They are a soy based candle just waiting to come home and burn you. Wait. That sounded bad. Never mind. Just buy some candles, mmmk?
(Disclaimer: No I am not receiving compensation for these blatent advertisements but please take the time to click the links.)

2 comments:

Starwick Candles said...

Thanks a bunch! :) Enjoy your candles. Don't forget about our next GNO....something about the roller derby and Jeanne on skates, right? LOL

Tori :) said...

ETSY ADDICT!!! There. I said it.