Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Hip Hike-ster

I took Myles and the kids to the State Park the other day because Aron was going to be late coming home from work (I'll post about that later) and I wanted something to occupy my time. We had a lovely hour long hike down the trails and a little picnic dinner.

The kids on the bridge leading to the trails...
What is that goofball in the middle doing??

The kids held sticks out of their ears and called them their own "GPS" for navigating the way back to the car. (Yes, Robin, I made sure your kid didn't poke his eardrum out with the stick. What do you think I am? The Auntie that lets him do WHATEVER he wants? Never!)


He gave me these dandelions "flowers" then struck this pose. Note to Myles: That won't win you the hearts of the ladies. The "funny guy" is always thrust into the role of "friend" but never the "friend that gets lucky with the girl someday." May want to think about that in the future, kid.
Off we go!

No comments: