Thursday, April 22, 2010

This post is brought to you by "Style My Tree"

Again, I come to you with an advertisement.

My friend, Jeanne*, and her sisters have started a small business. The business creates a gorgeous piece of art that displays your family history. Occasions where this might be appreciated includes the birth of a child, an anniversary, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Christmas, or any day you want.

Check out their website, www.stylemytree.com

A little birdie told me the first 5 customers get 10% off their order.


*some of you may also know her as "Natalie's Mom" whose blog is featured along the side of this one.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Thanks for the free advertisement!
Or wait, I guess that you expect to be reimbursed in chocolate. Lucky for you I have restocked my work chocolate stash. Dark chocolate m&ms are waiting for you tomorrow!