Saturday, January 10, 2009

You were being chased by what?


The last couple nights Ella has had some scary dreams. You wanna know what was so scary? She said she was being chased by 3 big bottles of hot sauce. That's right. Bottles of hot sauce were chasing my sweetie pie. Technically, the hot sauce bottles were chasing her, Myles, Jeffy, Robbie, Aron, Luke, and me. I told her that she should have turned around and told those mean old sauces that she was going to drink them if they didn't leave her alone. She said they were too spicy to drink. I told her to tell them that she was going to dump them down the drain and recycle their bottles. She said they were too spicy to touch. I told her to grab some oven mitts and then dump them down the drain and recycle. She said she would try this. It was really hard not to laugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ella, use the "kick" and flush those hot sauces!!!!