Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Nurturing Their Craftiness

Yeah, they're wearing their floaties on their arms. What of it?

Anyone who knows me knows that I enjoy a good craft. Now, don't get me wrong, I can't draw to save my life (something I inherited from my mother) but I can usually get some sort of crafty groove going when the occasion calls for it. I even got together recently with my friend, Jeanne, to make some scarves.

Ella got this great craft table for Christmas this year. It's loaded up with a bunch of great crayons, markers, glue sticks, colored pencils, glitter pens, etc. When people come over, she usually manages to get them to craft with her on her awesome table. Beware that you may be forced into making a craft/coloring a picture/drawing.

5 comments:

Tori :) said...

what's a "carft table?"

Tori :) said...

oh, and by the way - who helps with the ultimate craft - gingerbread houses?? ;)

Tori :) said...

HA! You fixed it without firing something snarky back at me?

Annie said...

Yes, yes I did, TYVM, because I am the bigger person. Now KMA, loser.

Tori :) said...

oh yeah. you're *clearly* the better person. have you *seen* your latest blog?