Saturday, January 24, 2009

Jinjy Fest '09

Now do you know why I studied so little the year Daryle and I lived across the hall from one another? (That'll teach you to make a funny face for my camera!!)

Dad's got a hand full of candy...GET HIM!

I love to decorate.



Here's a shot of Daryle trying to ACT like he was the one that was building the house. Jen's hands were pushing his away so he could get none of the credit. In all reality, D was on Gummy Bear patrol.


Check out the look of happiness on Luke's face.


Seriously, I get to eat this when I'm done?



This was my masterpiece. I lovingly call it my Ghetto House. It needs some serious roof repair and the wall is collapsing.


Last Sunday, Auntie T and her boyfriend, Steve came over along with our college buddy, Daryle and his wife, Jen. We had our annual Gingerbread House Fest (or as Auntie T calls it Jinjy Fest). It was Steve, Daryle, and Jen's first trip to the land of Gingerbread House making. Steve claimed he was just there for observation but before I could blink, he was grabbing a scoop of frosting and off he went. He definitely made the best houses. He was kind enough to make a nice, sturdy one for both of my kids.


Daryle and Jen were kind enough to bring their beautiful daughter, Breonna. She's so cute but, unfortunately, I forgot to get her picture (bad hostess!).

No comments: