Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Christmas Wii Tourney

L to R: Mandy, Robin (Myles in Robin's lap), and Ella.
L to R: Robin (with Myles tucked in front of her), Jarrod, Brooke, and Grant.

Over my Christmas vacation, I hosted my Mom's side of the family at our house. We had a small crowd of about 22. The highlights of the event was being able to send the kids to the park with Aron and my cousin, Denise, because it was so warm and holding a mini Wii tourney with the kids. Aunt Robbie and my cousin, Mandy, even got into the spirit of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least if your entertain everyone with the Wii, your toilet handle is safe. Aron, better learn some plumbing skills because your mother-in-law is practicing her kick. (Not a Wii skill)

Tori :) said...

hmmm...i seem to recall a fairly similar scene yesterday. different characters, same play.