Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A big fat thanks

Big thanks to all of you who pointed out my math was incorrect in my previous post about the batteries. I received correction from many of you by e-mail, blog comment, and just in general conversation. I will try to keep math out of the blog from now on.

On a more positive note, Ella and Luke have started "earning" the new phone batteries by doing good deeds around the house. Each of them needs to earn 30 stars by doing things like putting their shoes away when they come in the door, putting their coat in the closet, picking up toys, and taking their plates to the kitchen sink when they are done eating.

Soon they will be enjoying their cell phones once again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent idea!! I might have to try that out at my house! Sam wants a new pair of shoes...this might be a good way to incorporate good behavior with the new shoes that he doesn't really need. You're a genius!!

Anonymous said...

But, I will retract that statement if you use it against me!

Anonymous said...

But, I will retract that statement if you use it against me!