Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Ella's world dominance/world beautification continues into 2008

There's no reason why something can't be pretty AND functional.
Grammie's shirt--man, that's a whole lotta bling




That's right, my friends. Ella has returned to the world of interior design/world beautification/putting bows, ribbons, and whatever else onto the things in our house in an attempt to make the world a prettier place (Seriously, whose kid is she??)




I bought a shirt for my Mom a couple weeks ago. Anyone who knows my Mom knows that she only wears two types of shirts: 1.) Something in a plaid (preferably a blue plaid) or 2.) Something with embroidery on it (again, preferably in a blue). I mock her all the time because of it so I don't feel bad about poking fun of her in blog form. I was walking along in the store the other day and came across a shirt that was perfect for her--it was blue (surprise!) and it had embroidered snowmen along the bottom (double surprise!!). When I got home, I tossed the shirt on the back of the couch and went to go upstairs to change my clothes. Once done, I came back down to find Ella had "beautified" the shirt by hanging it on my vacuum cleaner then decorating it with a furry shawl (Christmas present from Granny Lindy), putting a hat on it (her own), and hanging a snowman ornament on the shawl. Then she took 5 lip gloss rings with the Disney princesses on them (I think courtesy of Aunt Annie for Christmas) and put them in a pink scarf so that they looked like a necklace.



This morning before story hour, Ella decided to make Luke's little truck a little prettier. I have to give her credit, though. If you l look closely at the pig, you'll notice that one of the ribbons goes over his shoulder. Ella told me she was worried about the pig because he wasn't wearing his seat belt so she made him a little one out of the blue ribbon.

Seriously, people! Whose kid is she??


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Grammy's shirt needed a lot of bling to make it look better!