Saturday, December 23, 2006

Um, Is She Taken?

Our sitter, Katie, came over last night to bring presents for the kids. She tried to win their affections with presents but she should realize that they are already smitten with her. Look at the look on Luke's face (after you get done laughing at the fact that he's wearing a hard hat with his PJs. At least it matches, right Auntie T?). She brought Ella a set of horses with real manes and tails that you can brush and soft, fuzzy hair/fur/whatever it is that horses have.


She brought a Noah's ark Little People set for Luke--score one for Katie because he loves the Little People.
I must admit, though, that Ella went to bed last night without putting her horses away. I went downstairs this morning and saw the super big horse (I'm holding it in the top picture) on the floor and thought it was a squirrel. Hey, leave me alone--I didn't have my glasses on and it was early! Let's just say I almost screamed. Let's also just say that I almost tried to beat it with a broom handle. Let's just say it was a good thing I realized it wasn't a squirrel before the horse met it's untimely...well, Katie would've been buying another set of horses.

No comments: