Friday, December 29, 2006

Santa Comes In Our House How??

Christmas went well in our household. This was the first year that Ella really got into the whole Santa thing. She didn't quite grasp the concept that you ask Santa for something and he brings it to you, though. She was rather content to let him decide what to bring her with complete confidence that she would love whatever he brought.

She was a little worried about our friend, Santa, when on Christmas Eve, Aron wanted to light a fire in our fireplace. Ella had a little moment of worry because she thought it might be too hot for Santa to come down our chimney if we had a fire in there. If she were any other kid, I'd probably say that she was just worried that her presents would be singed but I actually believe she was worried about the ol' Claus. Here she is, sitting on our fireplace with cookies, milk, and carrots for the reindeer.

P.S. We bought a new camera so we no longer have to depend on my parent's camera. I think my Dad was a little nervous about my handling his "precious" and kept asking me if I was messing it up by fiddling with the knobs on it. Patience, Young Skywalker, your camera will be fine. (Yeah, that's right, I just referenced 2 movies in one small paragraph.)

No comments: