Tuesday, December 12, 2006

On Dasher, On Prancer

Our town had a Christmas festival this weekend. They had all kinds of stuff going on like Turkey bowling (I had never heard of this but you basically take a frozen turkey, roll it down a lane made of ice, and knock over some bowling pins), show choirs singing, and free horse carriage rides. We got in line for the carriage rides. Ella and Myles were anxiously anticipating said ride so once the horses got there, they were jumping up and down bursting at the seams with excitement. The guy who driving the horses asked if they wanted to sit up front with him (um, do thine ears deceive me? Who wouldn't want to????). He even let Ella hold the reins and steer the horses. This guy totally rocked. My camera's officially busted so if you want to see pictures you have to go to Robin's blog. If I haven't given you the link, give me an e-mail and let me know. The pictures are a riot.

As they got off, Ella got really squirmy and wanted to get back on. I told her it was someone else's turn. She told me she wanted to get back on because she forgot to tell them to "Giddy up."

No comments: