Monday, November 27, 2006

They Say It's Your Birthday


I liked this picture because Myles is using binoculars to look at Ella. He must be really near-sighted : )
It's hard to believe that she's three years old already. Ella had her birthday part with my family on Sunday. We had Grammie, Poppy, UJeff, ARobin, Myles, GG and Pawp over to our house to celebrate. At my mother's instance (ahem, MOM!), we decided earlier in the week that we would have Chinese for lunch that day. I had our order all written down and called the Chinese restaurant and who would have guessed that they were closed that day? Just my luck! We had to order pizza instead. I knew I never should've listened to my mother and order Chinese. Just one more reason to tune her OUT!
On Monday, we went to the pediatrician's to have Ella's 3rd birthday checkup. She weighs 28 1/2 pounds (25%) and is 36 1/2 inches tall (40%). As we always do, we completed a Denver assessment for Ella. Turns out this girl's got some skills. She has some skills all the way up to a 5 year old (the doctor was impressed with her use of verbs, sentence structure, and ability to write/draw). She just needs to turn these skills into something marketable so she can take care of her Mommy in a wonderful wing of her mansion when she grows up.

No comments: