Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Picture Taking

I took the kids to get their pictures taken today. I hadn't ever gotten Luke's 1st birthday picture taken (I know, I know, bad Mommy) so we did that and had Ella's 3rd birhday picture taken. I also did a quick change of clothes so I could get a Christmas picture done. I did the Smiles by Wire this time so I'll be able to send my friends and family the link to see all the pictures in a few days. Some of them are cute, some of them are not so cute. Ella absolutely, positively, would not even consider smiling for 85% of the pictures AND for some reason she decided to scratch her cheeks so they are very red and irritated looking. In most of the pictures of her by herself, she looks like she's posing for a mugshot.

Luke, as usual, was a charming little fella smiling and laughing for the photographer but he wouldn't stand still long enough for her to get a picture. I think the ones I chose to buy were the best options so let's hope everyone likes them (If you don't, I don't really care at this point because I'm not going back for a re-take).

UNFORTUNATELY, they were running very behind where we got the pictures so we missed story hour today. Ella was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO disappointed and as a result, decided to boycott lunch. Well, she boycotted partially because she couldn't go to story hour and partially because we ran out of Dora the Explorer soup. Sigh. What's a mommy to do?

No comments: