Friday, November 10, 2006

Getting Back in the Saddle

Finally, after almost a week of sickness, we're getting back on track. I had my first ever trip to the ER. The unfortunate side of living in a small town is that everyone knows you and you know everyone else. The nurse that checked me in to the ER was the mom of a friend of mine in high school. Oh well. The point is that I survived but I didn't get out of the ER in time to vote. Curse you, 7:30 poll closing time!

The kids got a little bit sick throughout this week but they survived, too. Luke had a little bit of a fever a couple times and Ella threw up a couple times but didn't get sick enough to really slow either of them down.

We missed story hour yesterday because I just didn't quite feel up to it. I got a burst of energy in the late afternoon but then lost it again by bedtime. Double curse you flu virus!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Good because for some reason Ella has started talking about you a lot lately. Auntie T this, Auntie T that. Blah, blah, blah. Auntie T's wonderful, Auntie T is so cool, Auntie T...

Annie said...

Yeah, she drew you a picture last week but then I lost it before I could send it. Sorry.